Parish Church of Sant’Antonio Abate
The parish church of Ponti sul Mincio was originally located along the river, where was also placed the city center. Because of frequent floodings and for obvious defensive reasons, both the church and the city center were moved to the nearby hills.
The church of St. Antonio Abate was inaugurated in 1500, modified in 1800s in the apse and the facade in 1920. The vault dates back to 1965 and its decoration (by F. Offoiach) to 1970. Inside, the eighteenth century Madonna with Child is a very significant piece.